the only thing doing is nothing at all
[html]
Sexy table!!!

He caught up with her and questioned her, and she almost laughed before putting a rather serious face back on. "No. Not if you don't give me the candy." Haha! Of course she was kidding. She had tried to get it away from him so that he wouldn't get sick or die! What a silly thing for him to say. "Why do you think I tried to get it away from you in the first place, dunce?"

They walked along toward the shop and he spoke again. She responded with a laugh this time, nodding her head in agreement. "Now that's true! But who else would I have to hang out with? I guess I better keep you around and keep you from eating that chocolate." She said. She added a little skip to her step, excited. They were off an a knitting-and-candy adventure! Who knew what they would find in the next shop. Probably yarn...but still! The mystery!! The door to the shop was broken, like she remembered, and she kicked it a few times before pulling on it. Nope. "Can you help me pull this door? I think it'll take both of our weight."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread