dancing my heart away
[html]
I'm trying to work on a table, but it's slightly hard on a laptop. Hrm.

The black femme's words seem to strike a vote of confidence in the girl as she stood on the brink of unrank and rank. The division of worlds seemed to jar Taika out of the impending doom that she wasn't good enough. She was good enough, and even though there were many who seek homes, trudging through the world in order to find a place of solace and comfort, Taika knew she deserved a home. A good home. An if Dahlia de Mai could be her home, it would be something joyous.

Questions flowed out of the ranked wolf as Taika sat, wondering where to start first. Furrowing her brow, she balanced and distributed her weight evenly between her four creamy paws. "I wish to live in a place that I can contribute anything to. I'm young, and inexperienced, but I put all my heart into learning." She faltered, nerves getting the best of her, but a soft streak of competence continued her to push on. "I don't always know the answer right away. But I will always strive to learn it." Blue eyes swiveled to see the other in her peripheral, not exactly looking at the ebony wolf but not exactly looking away either. "I came to offer my best. It might not be highly educated, or extremely strong, but I swear my loyalties and my best endeavors." Taika could only hope that it was good enough for this pack.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread