How can I decide what's right?
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

Slowly his trot Leroy walked slower to the pregnant female as that relaxed strange feeling got balled up in his gut again, he was ok with the pups coming but then again he didn’t know how to do it. Whatever ‘it’ was. Ears fanned forward as he nodded a greeting to his form leader, he wasn’t expecting to see her here and no like this. Leroy almost didn’t notice the high pose he had, lowering his curly tail to a relaxed level his red eyes look at Naniko before letting a small warm smile pull on his patterned face.

“I’m fine, you want somewhere to sit? There should be a small cabin near here.” Listening to her talk of Haven made his grin slightly, guess every mother likes to know their children are ok. Lowering his hind legs to a sit as his red eyes looked at her lower belly again before he answered her. “Haven? Oh well he seemed to be fine last I seen him, he is the knight of our pack. He holds his warrior rank proudly.” Letting a sigh out the husky wouldn’t feel to good about himself if he left her in the soon coming night all pregnant, glancing back at the forest before speaking his invention. “I have a place you can sleep for the night, at least til the morning? You’re a friend of mine so it’ll be no trouble”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread