What a mess
[html]

ooc

Ruri's half-folded ears perked in curiosity as Leroy mentioned that he might have to get her a body guard, or someone to watch out for her. She didn't want to be a burden on anyone! Besides, Jac, Heath, Haven, and Leroy all came by to check up on her fairly often, especially Heath. "Oh, you don't need to do that. I have plenty of people stopping by to check on me. Heath, Jac, Haven...they all stop by if not to say hello then at least to make sure I'm still okay," she replied, her pale blue opts flicking in the husky's general direction. His next question made her blush. "No strangers have been coming. Like I said, for the most part, everybody who stops by is from the pack," she didn't offer to tell him about Heath. It wasn't that she was embarrassed by her budding relationship with the coy-dog. She simply wasn't sure how to tell her protective, male friends. She didn't want them to chase Heath off thinking that they were protecting her. She would hate it if Heath ever left. As such she did her best to dodge the question with a question of her own. "What about you Leroy? Met any pretty ladies lately?" she questioned with a slightly childish grin. Perhaps if she made the tough male turn his focus onto avoiding her question, he would forget about the one he had asked her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread