a fire I made for you
[Don't ask me where this came from, because it was Deuce, not me. gawd, frickin emo Deuce anyways. LOL]

She stared at him, cowering away from her, her heart aching. Finally, she turned away, presenting her back to him, her tail curled against one leg. She crossed her arms tightly against the cold that was consuming her again. She began to tremble, her ears pinned against her skull in agression and anger. Her oice came out soft, whining. I don't want you to die, Lucifer. I want you to love me. I guess that was too much to ask.

She felt dejected, depressed as she continued, more to herself than anyone else. I was stupid to ever think anyone would love me after what Erik did to me. Her throat became clogged with tears and her breath came in short, pained gasps as she held herself tightly, trembling violently now.

And then she whirled, snatching up the blade Lucifer had laid at her feet, her eyes wild. A strangled sob exited her throat as she gathered her hair into a bunch and sawed it off, throwing the handful of white blonde mane on the ground. She sank to her knees, sobbing, clutching the knife tightly, the blade at her wrist. I should just die and leave everyone in peace! She couldn't see through the tears, but felt the sharp sting as the blade tore skin, directly over the black band of fur that was once her scars.

Messages In This Thread