Thou wast not born for death, immortal Bird!
[html]

The voice was familiar, but Endymion was convinced that they hadn't met. The wolf swallowed, and gave a nod out of obliged respect. He felt slightly awkward being on two legs while the other was on four, but that couldn't be helped.
"I want to speak with you about a certain young coyote in your clan," began the Wahrer, one hand behind his head and the other in front of him, as if he were conducting an orchestra. "He's your brother, I believe, though I don't know his name. He attacked my sister some months ago, when they were both quite young. Recently he terrorized her again, and attacked our brother of the same age, he paused, catching his breath. While he had been talking, his anger over the subject had riled him, so he now felt more confident before the impassive Aquila. Those startling yellow eyes unsettled him, though. Endymion wondered if he had received other complaints about the boy; certainly there were others the child had terrorized. But what if he was targeting the Kali family?
"I don't know if you know about this already," he said, shrugging. "But for the sake of the young members of my pack, I request—with the utmost respect to you—" here he gave another nod of the head, "that he be kept under control." He knew about Inferni's power. He didn't want to scorn them in any way, especially by accident.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread