saved up all my sunshine just to see you
[html]
things are finalllly settled enough i think i will be active again soon! wanna make this a short-ish thread and have a new recent post-fight one soon? 320 words

Ares was very impressed to hear that Mati had painted that picture. That was so cool! It looked way much harder to do than his own relatively meager artistic efforts, the poems that bubbled in his mind and occasionally were transcribed to slips of paper. Some were even written in the margins of his beautiful book on Greek Gods, because he didn't really have a huge selection of paper. His arm tightened on the book unnoticeably. It would be so embarrassing for Mati to see those poems. They just weren't.. that good. Not like her art, this painting. She had real talent. It didn't even cross his mind that it could be wolf-made until she spoke on it's origin, that's how good he thought it was.

A sunflower. It made him think back to his strange encounter with Noir again. The blonde girl-child with the rose and the rich chocolate beauty and her sunflower. He should bring her some sunflowers, sometime. Isn't that what was done? Bringing people flowers? He'd heard of it, but never known anyone who actually had done such a thing. True, he didn't actually.. know that many people. But still, maybe it would be weird, or maybe there were implications to it he didn't understand. Ugh, he'd figure it out later. It was hard enough to survive the tensions and undercurrents of this meeting, let alone to worry about those of future ones.

The gray boy shook his head. "Nah, never slept in one. My mother.." he floundered, unsure where he was going with the sentence. He didn't actually want to detail the sleeping conditions of his childhood, which usually involved being kicked out of the den and consequently curling up at the very mouth of a cave. "Uh, usually preferred regular wolf dens to human ones." Ares finished lamely. Technically true, Tokyo had raised them in a cave, and was probably still living in one now.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread