Desertion [Joining, Reserved for Jaz :3]
[html]

WC:300+

His heart raced as he waited for Sinatra to respond. He couldn't loose him he just couldn't! Since his parents brutal and instant fate he hadn't seen or heard any news of his mother's brother or the strange looking dog he called his mate, let alone a peep of information to let him know his childhood playmate was alive. Jazper had no brother, no sister, all he had was this single cousin in a distant memory from a time before life became complicated. Back in the days where he would spend the entire day wandering with his father asking him why he had no siblings only to be told that Ares had been born an only child as well and it was not a particularly horrible thing. His golden eyes stared at the dalmatian mix, this had to be him, he had never heard of such a hybrid since and he was still the tiny male he remembered.

Their month together had taught him a few things about the world: it didn't matter what you looked like, and not every pup was the same. Jazper had been a fairly large boy in comparison to Sinatra and while Jazper had been opinionated and inquisitive with a temper the dalmatian hybrid had been calmer and more of an introvert. They where two opposites brought together by a strange blood bond. His eyes wandered to the smaller males wrists, both bearing the tribal sun tattoo that now graced Jazper's own face. A soft voice almost made the ebony wolf jump as his heart skipped a beat entirely. “It's me.” He answered simply, his mind trying to separate his words form his emotions as he fought back the tears that began to cling to his eyes. “I have some rabbit if you want some. I'll make you better I promise.” Sinatra would be okay, there was no question in his mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread