Desertion [Joining, Reserved for Jaz :3]
Food. The mentioning of it brought a growl from his stomach that could probably rival Jazzy’s. He was slowly taking bigger sips of water, and he grabbed at the rabbit from Jaz, not caring about manners or how much his cousin would let him have. His breathing slowly returned to normal, and he could clearly think now. Jazper… he thought to himself, and he was quickly brought back by a memory.

A giggle came from a tree, and the pink eyes stared at the larger wolf on the ground. Sinatra was only a few months old at this time and had learnt to climb trees quite well. The perfect evasion technique when he was playing Hide-And-Seek with his new cousin, Jazper. They had agreed to play this game no less than an ago and the large wolf was still it. He’ll never find me! he thought to himself as he shifted his position. They had quickly liked each other when Jaz and his Aunt and Uncle arrived, acting as if they’d known each other their whole lives. A thump brought the young hybrid from his dreams, and he smiled as he saw Jazper directly underneath him. ”Where is that pup?” he heard Jaz ask, knowing Sin hated it when he called him that. I’m right up he-…Ah… Ah… ”ACHOO!” He sneezed. His short fur stood on edge and he lost his balance, falling from the tree and next to Jazper. ”Owww!” he whined, clutching at his bruised elbow. ”Uhh…” He felt a finger poke his head, and a laugh from Jazzy. ”You’re it!”

”You shouldn’t cry, Jazzy.” Sinatra said, sitting up now. The excitement of seeing his cousin again, along with the almost gone rabbit had given him new energy. He shuffled over and sat down next the his three foot taller cousin. ”You’re too tough to cry,” He pulled himself into the younger wolf’s chest, hugging him as hard as he could, which was just about nothing now. ”I missed you…”

Messages In This Thread