Desertion [Joining, Reserved for Jaz :3]
”You’re crying,” he teased. His voice cracked momentarily so he took another sip of water. ”I should be the one crying.” He sighed and leaned into Jaz for both support and warmth. ”You were always the one looking out for me when you visited. Well,” he grinned softly and looked up to Jazper’s face. ”When you didn’t make fun of me!” He giggled and poked his cousin in the ribs, comfortable sitting next to him. ”You made fun of me for my coat the first few days. Saying I didn’t wash myself, or calling us mutts.” The memories made Sinatra feel happy, knowing there were good times before his parents died. ”I made fun of you for being so big and younger than me.”

Nibbling on the bone of a rabbit, Sin averted his gaze at the topic of his parents. ”They’re dead. A pack of coyotes ambushed them a year ago. Since we lived on a small farm we didn’t have many weapons so they killed them in a matter of seconds.” Reaching out for his backpack, he drew it closer to them. ”They wanted our human technology.” Pulling out the revolver, he showed it to Jaz with a shy smile. ”This was my father’s. He showed me how to use it after you left.” He indicated to the symbol of Fernis on engraved on the side of the handle. ”He said that I’ll always have the power of the Sun God on my side with each kill. Though, I’ve never killed with it.” He set it down on the ground, and rooted through his pack until he came upon his mother’s journal.

”Other than that though, I’ve been good.” He giggled, and nuzzled into Jazper again. ”I’m into males, y’know. So I thought I’d let you know.” He picked at a few actual specks of dirt on his coat and chuckled. ”So, in a non-incesty way, you’re pretty hot.” Sinatra could feel his cheeks burning in embarrassment, shy and not knowing what to say now. Most likely the Dalmatian hybrid just made things more akward.

Messages In This Thread