Desertion [Joining, Reserved for Jaz :3]
[html]

OOC: 383 Words

Giggling, Sinatra smiled warmly at Jazper. Such a large male for a blood relative, he still couldn’t believe it. Well, seeing as he was smaller than Jaz even that long time ago, he technically could. The wolf always was larger than he was, and he was sure he could easily kill the small hybrid with one paw. He was surprised to hear that Jaz’s parents were dead too, and only a month after he had left. But then again, he thought to himself, combing his claws through his fur. He does live in a pack, so technically, he was a family all the time... He tried not to sigh, but a small one escaped from his muzzle. All I have left is Jaz…

”O-oh, yeah.” He gripped the gun tighter and clicked back the hammer, aiming towards a tree and pulling the trigger. ”That’s basically it,” he giggled out, nudging Jaz in the stomach. ”All I need is the bullets and I’d be ready to shoot.” He put the gun down, just as Jaz announced he was going to be a father, and he was also into males. ”F-father..? Oh… congratulations!” He smiled, feeling happiness, joy, and…. Jealousy? But, what for? For having a mate? Yes… he thought to himself, looking to the ground. But even after that, he still felt it. But.. what for… He started thinking to himself as Jaz looked at the sky, and he suddenly realized it. I’m jealous of… Ghita? I want to be with Jaz…? He closed his eyes, not sure to feel proud of realizing a hidden lust, or sad for wanting to be with his blood.

The dalmy hybrid coughed into a paw and gave a fake grin at Jazper. ”H-how about I babysit them for you, the pups I mean… After you have them. I mean, I doubt I’ll have a mate of my own, so I’d probably have a lot of free tim-“ He stopped in midsentence. ”W-wait… I’m… not even in your pack. Heh, nevermind…” That thought made Sin think even more, and the hybrid was finding all this thinking annoying. ”Where will I go now…?” He asked outloud, casting a careful glance to Jazzy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread