what was it i ran from, what burnt away inside?
[html]
We can continue this thread, start a new one, or just OOC say Kae took her somewhere. X3 Whatever you want. <3

The silvery hybrid knew that if Sofia was less than a quarter coyote, she would have to consult Gabriel on the matter as to whether or not the light gray canine would be allowed to remain as an outsider, but it pleased Kaena to know it all the same. So long as one of her parents was at least half-coyote, Kaena saw no problem in the matter. Anselm rather looked like a wolf, and Jael had been almost completely wolfy in appearance. It was rather useful to have hybrids that could pass for wolves among their numbers, anyway. Kaena herself was clearly a mixed blood, and that was only obvious because she did not look like any particular canine. Her facial features and her build were extremely coyote, but her coloration, size, and several other important factors were wolfish or doggish.

The Centurion nodded in response to her answer. "Plenty enough," she said with a smile. The younger canine's vehement thanks widened that grin, and the scarred hybrid nodded her head. If she were not fond of the other hybrid, perhaps things would have gone differently. Kaena had become more maternal in her old age, and it seemed her heart had expanded some to include members of the general populace rather than just her own family. "Sure. I'll do what I can for you," the hybrid said somewhat awkwardly. She almost added while you're here to the end of it, but she'd managed to choke away that little bit before it fell out of her socially retarded mouth. There was absolutely no need to rub Sofi's face in it, so the Centurion tried to remain as polite as possible about that whole issue. It had occurred to her to ask why the younger canine was seeking out Inferni instead of one of the packs, but she'd stifled that question, finding it endearing that perhaps their one prior encounter had been the draw of the clan.

The jade-eyed woman asked a question, and the hybrid shook her head in response, already smirking at the backwards way Inferni had it. The son led the mother, though perhaps with Kaena's age and her comfort in the secondary position made this setup the smarter one. "I'm the second in command, while my son, Gabriel, is the Aquila," the hybrid said, smiling still. The silver-furred woman had taken Sofi's assumption/inquiry that Kaena was leader as quite the a compliment. Kaena stood, attempting in vain to shake the water from her head, and spoke again. "Some of us live in the caves, others stay in the mansion. I'll take you wherever you're more comfortable," the coyote offered. If they went to the caves, they could hang out a little while and perhaps Kaena could feed her and teach her a little bit about Inferni.

Thanks to Akumu for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread