Honey! I'm Home! [mature]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Back Off she'll take you on"

She didn't mind it so much now. The fire was hot and she wanted sex bad, but she didn't mind if it took longer, the pain wasn't so much she couldn't focus. He wasn't experianced, it was different for her, and interesting logic she didn't know what to do with. His hands were moving as if curious to what they would find. A true treasure hunt. To Svara her scars were pure strength, she took them with pride and no one could take that away from her. Every scar had a story and each one was painful, and some where even youthful stupidity.

His hand traced over the scars on her face, she snorted her sharp features contorting with the memory. "People don't like it when you don't back down." It was all she said with her sharp yellow eyes and passion filled grin. The scars just were what they were. Scars that reminded her of the past, so she knew it had all been real. Trophies to remember it all by. When she nipped his neck he exposed it more, a growl of delight came from her chest, expecting they were going down the right path. Then all to soon he was leveling it back down. The boy had to pick or choose!

"Give and take." She whispered with her husky voice into his ear. Her hands moved from around his neck to crease his shoulders lightly then down his arms and chest. His hands moved over the imprints on her skin like the treasures they were. Grinning she sighed when he did telling him how much she enjoyed it. "Those scars are when a male tried to rip me open." She didn't give him more then that. Didn't tell him about her sap story of Haku soul. It was rediculous even to her, a childs retarded inkling.

Grabbing his wrist again she moved it to the one at her chest where two large scars crossed. "This is where I had a women betray me when I tried to heal her, and later a male made a mark to disfigure me." Taking his hand to her back she let it drift over the word bitch. "I said something the big bad wolf didn't like" Leaving his hand there she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts closer to him, rotated her hips against him. "They are suiting aren't they." The question was retorichal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread