Honey! I'm Home! [mature]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Back Off she'll take you on"

Svara was starting to get to lost in the pleasure. Her mind was starting to fail thought and need was starting to consum her. She kept forgetting he was new, that he didn't know anything. Pushing her body closer Svara rotated herself against him her hands moving down to grip his rear. Didn't he understand the pleasure she was trying to give him? A growl of frustration passed her lips. I told him I don't fuck sheep in wolf skins." Was all she said as she pulled him back towards the shore.

She pulled them both all the way to the shore before letting him go and laying down in the sand of the shore. She looked up at him with bright yellow eyes that seemed to be lost in excitment. "If your liking this, you'll come down here." Her voice was husky, inviting. She needed this relief, then she could concentrate. Her body shook with the pure need she was already starting to feel.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread