with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
yay! 300+

As Anu smiled and told her no, Leafy was not asleep forever the pup heaved a sigh almost too big for her body and her bottom plopped onto the floor. What a relief! Now that her fears were mostly abated she felt so tired and worn out, the nervous energy flooding out of her system. "Goods. I would be so sads if he had gone to sleep forever and nots became a handsome butterfwies." The Lt. General was being very patient with her and so she thought the older and wiser wolf deserved an explanation for her extreme fear. A very small, very tentative smile crawled onto the pup's face, trying to show Anu that she was feeling better and not so upset.

Cream-tipped ears perked as the explanation of what was going on with her cat-pill began. Whether or not she would understand it all on the first telling, she didn't want to miss and thing and soaked up all the knowledgeable words like a sponge. So Leafy had to go to sleep so he could get his wings and change? That made sense she supposed. Growing wings must take a lot of energy and so he would need lots and lots of rest. "I tink I sees now. How long will he be sleeping in the little sack?" This was good news actually. If Anu knew how long Leafy would be asleep then she could count the days and know when he would come out a butterfly! Then she would be able to make sure she was there when it happened and her sister too!

"At first I thoughts that it would just be poof! an' he would bes a butterfwies. I did not knows about all of this wif da cocoon and stuffs. I'm glad that everything is okay and he's turning into a butterfwie." A thought struck her then and it seemed a very important thing to ask. Cambria looked up to Anu with curious eyes. "Anu, why doesn't wolves makes cocoons?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread