Get up, get up, drop the BOMBSHELL
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Back Off she'll take you on"

She grinned at him the feel of his hands on her made her wild. She wanted to go wild, on him. Her teeth bared and her hot breath came through her teeth. She need release and sex, she wanted it it rough, she knew he would give her what she wanted with no questions. His hands tugged on her collar making her understand all the more how much he hated the thick leather around her neck. Growling at him with pleasure her yellow eyes flashed before she shifted to her luperci form. Her legs were long and her body lean and her waist tappered to her hips.

Long red hair fell down to her lower back with soft locks. Her yellow eyes were sharp and she touched his fur with a sharp hand. She wanted so bad for him to just take her, this fire was so strong and it made it hard to think when it was like this. "You want this collar off? Take it off, but you better know the moment you do...you better fuck me" She growled nipping at his neck and digging her claws into his skin. She wanted him to do what ever he would, she had gone almost three weeks, and the heat was so strong it was bring her nothing but pain.

Svara shoved her leg inbetween his rubbing up closer to him. This needed to be relieved or she would fall apart from the need. "Jacquez, I need release give it to me now I swear to fucking god you better give me release." Her claws dug into his fur. Her body was wild it needed release now. She knew he could appease it for now. Already the composure was gone, her fangs were bared and her heart was racing her body heating up and her claws digging in as deep as they could go. This is what that bastard had done to her, it didn't matter right now she just needed him to give her what she wanted, if he didn't she would surely kill him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread