Dancing in the evening light
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She stood against the tree while the pregnant female spoke. This was hell on earth to stand before someone who was so fragile and openly able to accept it. She so despretly wished she had had the chance to be that way, or did she? Watching the Cometessa it was hard to not wonder what the pups she carried would look like. The urge to show a soft side to this girl was so strong it left a bitter taste in her mouth. Would she just end up with more mistakes and scares? Or did you only get scars from admitting love to the wrong people?

The open invitation into her home made Svara literally balk. Her yellow eyes widdened for a second before she looked away hoping not to expell anything. "I'd stick up your house." She said evenly, even though she bathed twice a day. It was her words after that made the red she wolf want to run. How could she think she was strong? She was the screw up! The one everyone thought was always making trouble! "I'm not strong, don't confuse yourself with stupidity." Sighing the women ran her hand through her long red hair before looking straight at the other women. "Somethings just can't be fixed." Was all she said.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread