I should have given you a reason to stay
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... rtable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
D:

Suddenly he was no longer alone, and he smiled faintly at his approaching aunt. His smile seemed uncertain, but he was. He did not know his aunt well. It seemed that it was his own flesh and blood that he knew least well, and that was a very sad fact. So many Sadira and Soul members everywhere, but it was hard to reach out. His parents had failed and Conor did not dare to attempt to find any closeness with those closely related to his parents. Emwe was fine, Cercelee a lovely woman, aunt Mew uncertain. He wished he knew her better. He tilted his head and nodded down at the book, then realizing that she had asked what he was reading and now what he was doing. His cheeks wanted to blush lightly, but he decided to occupy his thoughts with coming up with an answer. ”Well, it is an apple I think.” the boy said, looking down at the picture and showing off the picture to his aunt, violet eyes moving up to her face to make sure that she was looking. Alco stirred and darted away, but he assumed the animal would come back when he was alone again. It seemed to be quite shy around most wolves except for him, Alexey and Emwe. ”I want to understand these human letters.” the young boy mumbled, eyes returning to the book. It was so hard trying to do this all alone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread