Desertion [Joining, Reserved for Jaz :3]
[html]

WC:300+

Watching Sinatra he jumped slightly as his finger wrapped around and pulled the little trigger on the gun. He eyed the dalmatian mix suspiciously as nothing happened only to become relieved that the fact that there was these 'bullet' things missing that would make the device work properly. There was no need for the weapon to be loaded on Crimson Dreams territory anyway. The territory was suppose to be a danger free zone for pups and the his pack mates. “I wouldn't keep that thing loaded in the territory. Pups running around.” He explained in a very matter of fact way. A smile grew on his face with Sinatra's happiness for his becoming a father. He would have been disappointed with any other reaction. After all, becoming a father was a big part of a male's life, whether it be on purpose or other wise.

He turned with a smile as the familiar scent of his leader touched the inside of his nostrils just as his cousin asked where he would go. “You should stay here of course!” He exclaimed with a large smile as he turned to see Savina had arrived. The smile quickly faded as he picked up on her fear, his own fur standing up and his muscles tensing instinctively as he looked around for what she was afraid of. Following her gaze he took in the sight of Sinatra's gun and quickly realized that this was the culprit. He moved between the leader and the hybrid to separate her from the weapon. “Savina.” He greeted with a smile, “No need to worry. Its a human weapon but it's not loaded. I've already seen that it is harmless.” The delicate sound of his voice encouraging her to relax. “Savina, this is my cousin Sinatra. My mother's brother's son.” Turing to the black spotted male he motioned towards the black female, “This is Savina Marino, the pack leader and my mates sister.” He looked Sinatra in the eye, hoping he would understand the level of respect required of the situation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread