what lies beneath
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara grinned down at her ex mate. He was such a fool. To her he didn't understand anything about her, and that was what made her leave him in the first place. Jumping down from her throne above down to the sand below. The grains shifted under her feet as she watched Leroy eat the creature he had killed. Watching him with a bored look she heard his words that made her shrug. Was he such an idiot to think she carred if he was eaten? "Well if lightning hit me that would make you one lucky man." Svara said dryly as she walked closer to him.

Crossing her arms over her chest she kept her distance from the husky. His snacking on the creature was of little interest to her and if the situation proved to be any less amusing she would leave. "I spoke to your new....girl." An evil grin was stretched over svaras face. "You like em ignorant eh Leroy. By the looks of it you didn't wait long to move on." A laugh escaped Svara as she pushed a hand through her long red hair. "can't wait till the little brats are born."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread