Predated to oct 17th.
Birthing thread.
Only Vigi, Leroy and Svara.
Vigi first then Leroy or Svara.

Slight changes for the sake of Ayita
I love you all

290 words

ic -

Ayita was alone in her thoughts for only a minute She looked around almost feeling helpless. She hadn't been scared till this minute she wasn't even sure if she had the strength to call Svara or anyone for that matter. Leroy was inside and that still seemed so far away. The contractions were crippling as she tried to force herself to carry on.

Ayita's crystal blue eyes focused on the house untill she heard Vigi's voice. Her ears shot in the direction he was coming from and with it her glace. "Vigi." She said looking at him as his hand touched her arm she growled and was unsure as to why. She felt herself tense and then relax as she stopped growling only to be bombarded with him talking. "Shut up please." She said gritting her teeth through a contraction. It wasn't she was mad she couldn't focus. "Leroys inside I thought I could make it home but the pain." She said looking at him with her bright eyes.

She barely had time to speak with Vigi when Svara joined them. Ayita growled at what she felt was an intrusion at the moment she could hardly think let alone know how far apart the contractions were. "Svara I have no idea, how the he..." She bent forward a bit from another crippling contraction. "Just someone please help me." She said.

She leaned on Vigilante a bit more as she returned her gaze to the house. "If you can carry me, our room is upstairs its the first door." She said as she looked back at Svara. She knew vigilante wouldn't let harm come her way but would Svara could she have any trust? Could she afford not to right now?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread