Change has come, keep your dignity
[html]

indent She listened to his words, and knew he meant them, and yet, she couldn't help but continue thinking of what she might do for him. However, he busily dug out some glasses, and when he dipped them in the snow, she became incredibly curious. Melisande cocked her head like a small puppy, wondering at the mixture as he poured a red liquid over each cup. Then he gave one to her. She took it, speechless, and vaguely wondering if the red mixture was blood. Needless to say, it was not.

indent "Oh! Its excellent!" The surprising cold hit her mouth like a punch after the warm dinner, and the sweetness was perfect. She'd never had anything that sweet, only berries and the like. She would have to start getting more creative with her menue, she decided. Melisande gulped the entire thing down before she realized it, and then was a little embarressed. Wasn't she supposed to be a lady and eat slowly and politely? Oh well, she thought. And then she stood up. "I've thought of something I can do for you. There's no way it could match what you've done for me. But it is something I've never done for anyone else. " She put her hands behind her back, closed her eyes, took a breath. When she let the breath out, she opened her eyes, and began an elegant rendition of a classic song.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

[/html]

Messages In This Thread