Snowy Flowers, Meadowed World [J]
[html]
Oh no! Please, excuse this wait. Work is terrible, you see. |D Oh! And, does this mean the thread is basically done, or are you gonna take her back to the Village? And then I get the neat-o feather by her name?
WC: --

Quartz plume curled between spindly limbs as the northerner fae listened to her verdict, caught up in the Chieftain's eyes. Oh what an unworthy wraith she was in comparison to his brilliance- like snow to sunlight, Ailbhe could merely reflect the glorious beauty of the brute before her. How could he not find fault in her specter like form, thin and frail, white and ghastly as a ghost. Finally, his verdict seemed to be reached, and after he paused a moment to gaze at the malnourished banshee before him he completed his sentence. Nervous wraith-spun lady fell into yet one more bow of sorts.

"I'm sorry to have..." Began snowy pelted female, before she actually heard what he had said."Really?" The four-year old said, amazement and shock coloring her voice. Icy blue orbs focused in awe upon remnant of red sun mounted before her. Excited, happy was the wanderer fae. No longer would she wander. No longer would she scrap for morsels to survive. No longer would she be alone. No more loneliness.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you so much! I promise to honor your trust!" Bright, unhindered smile crossed slim jawline, brandishing ivory daggers in a non-threatening manner. Thrilled with the prospect of a new pack of friends to meet, Ailbhe's snowy harks raised and fluffly plume wagged in anticipation. How many were there for her to meet? Were there any pups about? Oh, the culture she could learn! Where in the world should she begin?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread