Welcome to the world
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ttable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The male was a pissy one that was already seen. Svara hoped he understood she was much worse, and if he wanted to test that today wouldn't bea good day. She'd done this before and she knew how to handle it. The males words made her glare at him with sharp yellow eyes. "Boy you speak to me like that again and I'll shove it up your ass." She waited for the useless hulk of fur to pick up Ayita and walk into the house. Moving ahead of them with her back of herbs in hand she moved into the house quickly sure enough shouting for the husky. "KUJO! Get your fucking ass out here!" Her tone was stern as she followed the lard ass holding Ayita upstairs.

When they got to the room the male made a show of pampering the women. Svara didn't say anything, but she did roll her eyes. There was no need for the pampering, but her own experiances didn't seem to match up with this. To bad she had been alone during hers. Shaking her head she refused to think about that and went to the pregnant women, all but shoving the male out of her way. "Ayita I need you to take deep breaths. Your going to need to swallow some stuff for me that tastes like crap. Once you do it will take away a large amount of the pain."

Pulling out the motherwart she handed it to the women waiting for her to take it and start chewing and then swallowing. If she didn't she would have to endure more pain, which ends up being stressful on the pups. As a healer she wanted this to go smoothly, it didn't matter that it was her ex-mates pups. It didn't matter, not after everything that had happened when she had been gone. Leroy wasn't hers and she wasn't his, not anymore. To many things had happened to her. To many things had changed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread