web of sin
[html]

OOC: WTF.. wow.. I make a lot of typos at 5 AM

She had prayed that the beast wouldn't be able to resist a tail flashed before his eyes and she was blessed to find out that he had taken the bait. Her blood ran hot as her heart pounded with the knowledge that if all went right she would have her revenge on the bastard. If she was feeling generous she wouldn't let him suffer too long before making his give up the ghost. Her eyes sparkled at how the creature had been deliver right into her claws, wondering what she would have to pay for such a gift.

She shoved off such thoughts as she leaned against the bar, one claw playing along the rim of a dusty glass as the heathen appeared before her. She let one emerald orb slide over to cast about his form as a players smile slipped upon her lips. Her heckles began to rise as the male spoke but luckily for her she was able to sooth away the raw emotion before anything came to a head. She let out a soft lithe bit of laughter as he questioned his knowledge of her. One brow rose slightly as she spoke, "You've no idea.." Her throat was dry, she licked her lips to try and retrieve any moisture but with no success.

Building up to the courage that had been tempered by her revenge she picked up the tainted whiskey and poured the bastard a drink. She gave herself a shot of courage herself as she commented. "You'll have to forgive me, whiskey isn't my poison of choice. I prefer something colorless and odorless with a bite that you never see coming.." She said with a smile as she tossed back another shot of vodka before running on clawed finger along his arm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread