Shadow of Someone You Use to Know
[html]

OOC: Throwing this reply up now, will reply with Lysander tomorrow. Can you wait to reply until after I get the Lysander post up?

Leland flicked his ear at Leroy’s words, his casual way of taking in the news and tossing it aside as if Leland had remarked on the day. It was not a surprise, he knew that Leroy, and even more so Lysander, had left with no intention of looking back towards home, taking with them only a few select memories of the place they had come from and perhaps erasing those memories as they filled their minds with more recent, more exciting events. Yet Leland did not press or push for Leroy to show more emotion, he knew it was fruitless and he really didn’t care all too much. At one point, he would have, but now… now his brothers mattered less than ever and Leland simply nodded in confirmation. Yup. Everything at home was fine.

“I didn’t know ya took up with this pack… Jus’ wanted to see it I guess.” Leland offered him the excuse, the affirmation that he had been waiting on his brother. Yet whether this was completely the reason for Leland to be standing here, he wasn’t sure. Perhaps it had more to do with, he had no where else to go. Here was as good as anywhere, so why did he need a reason. Perhaps it was just coincidence that lead Leland to stand before his kin. Yet he would keep up the façade of coming calling, coming to inquire about the health and well being of Leroy. “So, how are ya anyway? What been goin’ on?” The question was asked, but there was no feeling behind it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread