scavenge what you will [p]
[html]

Wrapping up in a few posts sounds good to me. 500+ words.

#####That was a relatively big relief, as Vigilante had not been particularly interested in explaining the different ways that one could become a luperci. It would have been a very awkward turn to their pleasant conversation, especially because he was far too polite to speak of the ways in such a light, offhand manner. The preferred method was probably to have sex with a luperci, and he did not want to have to speak so lightly of the idea. Obviously, Finn knew her way around a fight, so she could easily contract the virus otherwise. There was no need to go into detail about the other aleternative. Sex was a very intimate subject, of course, and though he had partook of the action in his life, he did not feel it was something that should be done for no reason, or just to gain the ability to shift. To know that Finn had heard of the options, Vigilante was glad. She was knowledgable, evidently.

#####Her enthusiasm was contagious, and in response, the dog mutt grinned widely. He had to admit that it was nice to know that others might be interested in something he was doing or going to do. From the way she spoke, it either meant that she was seriously considering joining the pack he had told her about, or she was at least interested in meeting with him again. That was good; he was interested in seeing her again, too. "I would love to show you when I finish, if I am able. Where might I find you, in that case?" It was his way of asking whether or not she had other ideas of where she might end up, if it was not his pack. Unfortunately, he knew very little about the other packs in the area. He was not pleased with that. It seemed as though he might need to begin doing more serious research on the other packs in the area. He would need to be more social with those in other packs, since he had already met a few of them in passing.

#####He did not know much about the southern areas, considering he had worked solely in the northern area of Canada and Alaska. Fortunately, his profession had not been pushed further south, but it did mean that he was unable to know much concerning the other areas. He was, however, familiar with the mountains. "What was it like, to be in a small pack? If you do ont mind me asking, of course," he added. Thus far, they had avoided the subject of anything serious concerning their families and packs, which he very much appreciated. Vigilante did not know if asking about that would be asking too much, but he was genuinely curious. He had considered Cour des Miracles to be a very small pack upon his arrival. What would it be like to live in a pack of only a few canines? The idea was completely bizarre to him.

#####Finn's next question made him pause, hitting home at the very thing he wanted most. No, he did not have a family back in his pack, or anywhere, for that matter. He wanted one so desperately, though; it was the very reason he had come to the area. All he had wanted, and all that he still wanted, was to have a mate and eventually children, and to have what he perceived as a normal life. Someday, he hoped that he would be able to find someone to settle down with, but it seemed like a dim prospect thus far. "No, I'm afraid I do not," he admitted. "I would like one someday, though. Do you have one, or are you travelling alone?" He knew that there were those lone wolves that travelled with their small families, although Finn did not seem like she was one of those few. He found her nice, intriguing, and pretty, but nothing she had said previously would possibly indicate that she was travelling with her family or mate or anything similar.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread