10 months, saying goodbye
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She better be!! ;_;

Xeris jumped a little, startled at Pendzez and Ty's sudden appearances. But it was what they said that bothered her more. Rendall was...leaving? This young girl, who Xeris had seen almost as a sister, would be gone? Her face fell. The young blue wolfess explained her reasons for leaving. So Rendall had a brother far away somewhere. It was a noble cause, but should the young girl really go out on her own like this?

"Rendall..." Xeris began. "I don't know what to say. I suppose I probably can't do anything to stop you from going. I do hope that you find your brother." The white wolfess could feel tears coming to her eyes but she was able to hold them back. And then Rendall asked what Xeris was worried about, and then it all got worse.

If Rendall was gone, she wouldn't be around for what could be happening in the future. She wouldn't get to see. No, Xeris, the white wolfess thought to herself. Don't think like that. Rendall could come back. Her golden eyes moved toward her friend. She would have confided in Rendall, told her what might have been happening to Xeris' own body...but not now. "Things are just...different now," was the best response she could muster. "I guess they'll be even more different in the future. I suppose that's life."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread