spend all my time amongst the animals
I should try to put you together a table with those colours because usually I can make them cooperate. XD
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/hezetable.jpg) no-repeat center center;">

“Maybe once I heal up a bit more, we could do that,” Hezekiah suggested with a small smile. He easily imagined that Kaena knew a few things about fighting; her appearance obviously reflected that and most importantly, she was still alive. Even Anselm seemed to be an able-bodied fighter in his own right and Hezekiah knew first hand that he had intimidation on his side. Either way, he would certainly be eager to learn from whoever would teach him something, because those skills were more than just important, they were key to survival.

As Kaena launched into a brief retelling of what had become of the Inferni that lived on the other side of the mountain, Hezekiah tuned in to the scant injection of sadness to her tone and features. The fire was months before his time and while it was no doubt something that had been seen for miles in all directions, he couldn't recall if he had ever heard anything about it until now. The feeling of losing a home in its entirety to something that could ravage it that easily wasn't something he could fathom, but he frowned all the same. “Did the wolves start the fire?” Was that perhaps one of the reasons why they hated each other so?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread