M - Who would ever want to hurt you?
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
<3

The silvery wolf was absolutely entranced by the beautiful young canine, content to stand there and stare for days at her goddess-like beauty. There should be statues of her everywhere; she was the only artistic form worth reproducing in the world. He padded ever close to her, his gaze following hers as she looked to the window to the two sharp, gleaming things. He almost protested; what did a pretty thing like her need those for? If she needed protection, he'd give his life for her (after only knowing her for ten minutes). Still, he would not disobey; he nodded and offered a sloppy smile, his jaw falling agape at the reward.

"Oh, yes ma'am, right away," he said, too eager to receive his reward. "Anything for that," he said. Words like that would have been totally insincere coming from anyone else's mouth, but Char meant it wholeheartedly, and he leapt over to the door, fumbling with it for a minute before he determined it was locked. Backing up, he took a deep breath, and charged forward with his shoulder outward. He crashed through the old door in an instant, falling in a pile of door debris. Dusting himself off, he eagerly ran to the window display, prying the two swords from their resting spot and carrying them outside, feeling rather ridiculous holding to deadly weapons. It just wasn't him.

"Here you are, Miss," he said, dreamily, handing them over. "But, uh... Miss," he said, straightening up and looking momentarily embarassed at the subject at hand. "I don't believe in kissin' girls without their names... I'm Charon," he said with a smile, tilting his shaggy silver head to the side as he looked at her, still caught up in her beauty.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread