.For Once In My Life.
[html]

OOC: Puppies! :3 WC: 560+

The sunlight hitting his eyes was the main cause of the Dalmatian hybrid’s waking. Another? The pain of hunger. It had been a while since his cousin Jazper had found him on the beach, and he had slowly made his life here his new home. Of course, still being the shortest adult there was a pain in the tail, but he grew to live with it. Especially by gloating his was a few months older than the giant Jazper. Sighing dramatically, the male stood up from his mattress-on-the-floor bed and stood up, stretching his arms above his head and down to his toes. Sneaking as best as he could, he made his way down the flights of stairs to the kitchen, where he started to look through for any leftover meat.

His tail wagged behind him as he raided through the storage for the meat, not bothering to pay attention to the few other pack mates that came and went. He couldn’t find anything he liked until he searched further back. "Finally!" he exclaimed, holding a strip of meat close to his muzzle. "Some rabbit!" Giggling, he nibbled on it and tried his best to put everything back the way it came. He wasn’t sure if he was allowed to be doing what he did, but he didn’t care right now. He was hungry, and nobody had really told him much rules. Mostly to keep his gun hidden.

He turned around just in time to see none other than Jazper to leave in a hurray, and he could just catch him talking to himself about Ghita. "Wait… did say that she was going to give birth soon…" He gasped and finished the meat as fast as he could and shifted to his Secui form, only at two and a half feet tall yet still fast. He ran as quickly as he could after his cousin. Sinatra wasn’t sure wether or not Jazper knew what to do, or how to help. Before she died, his mother had taught him about these kinds of things, expecting him to get a female mate of his own and have his own pups. The hybrid scoffed, smirking as best as he could in this form.

The scent trail of both Jazper and Ghita led him to some caves in their territory. Shifting quickly to his Optime form, he gasped and wheezed, not having to run that fast in a long time. "J-Jazper, Ghita!" He panted as he ran into the caves and finally reached the pair. Oh geez, he thought to himself wide-eyed. He scurried to Jazper and placed a paw on the black shoulder. "Jazper," he started, staring at Ghita for a moment. "I know this may be tough, but you need to stay calm. She’ll be fine as long as you don’t heckle or pressure her…" Oh gods, I have no idea what I’m saying! He whimpered and quickly ran out of the cave, heading to some trees. Big leaves, big leaves… Finally coming across the right tree, he plucked the large leaves off of a branch and ran as fast as he could back, bending over and out of breath. "H-here," He placed the leaves under Ghita, avoiding her gaze and focusing on his task of covering the floor around her, moving any rocks or other obstructions out of the way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread