Arrival of a valkyrie
OOC: ^3^ yay! an almost half way decent post! if my word program is correct it's about 400 words.

Aria yawned slightly, her sleep having been less than restful due to the past she had, just recently, escaped. Her eyes wandered around, memorizing the path out of habit. She despised getting lost, for it usually meant having to wander around for hours or even days just trying to find the path she was on, not including the time she needed to sleep or hunt. When she heard the other wolf talk her ears turned towards the raven colored female to not miss anything, nodding slowly. "Hmm... I see... My father felt the same way, before he died." She sighed remembering him, enjoying the few memories she still had of her deceased father, a soft smile appeared on her face.

She followed the other wolf, memories of her past coming up to the front of her mind as they walked, and listened to the her walk softly. She blinked when she heard the other female's question and stayed silent for several moments, her smile vanishing, and caused her to stop. "Well... If it's required for you to know... My pack had been a small but content one, enjoying life and having very few worries.... My father was the alpha, mother a gamma, but they were good leaders, loved by those who they lead." she paused and thought on how to continue, before deciding to just say it all. "But I guess one of the followers didn't like that my father was fair, and didn't abuse his powers... So he made a coup, changing into a much stronger form before us all." she shivered remembering it and forced her voice to stay neutral. "After that, he set his eyes on me... he wanted me to be his mate... My mother tried to stop him but he killed her..." Aria paused for a minute, fighting back the emotions. "He got his way... I was a yearling when that happened... I finally was able to kill him about a month ago... But because of all that he had done to me, I'll never be able to carry a litter..."

For several moments, she just sat there, reliving what had happened, before getting up and walked past the female she was with "I hope I didn't upset you with my story..." she looked back and tilted her head "So... where was this place you wanted to show me?" she asked curiously, her face an emotionless mask as she watched the other wolf.

Messages In This Thread