M - Who would ever want to hurt you?
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... st-158.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-top: 0px; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-position: center top;">

His fist made contact, knocking the wolf right off his feet. Fangs bared and lips curled into a violent expression, he turned back to Halo when her voice broke through his consciousness and her hands quickly grasped his arm. “You idiot,” he breathed, crimson eyes falling on her distraught expression. “Don’t tell me you like this dumb fuck. He’s a wolf, and he could easily destroy you without a second thought. Think girl! Would you have been ready and willing to give him exactly what he wants?” the hell-prince asked, voice rising in annoyance. There was only one thing on this beast’s mind, and Samael knew quite well what that was more than anyone. Halo was untouched, and he wasn’t completely sure she knew what she was doing. Experimentation was the best teacher, but throwing herself into the gaping jaws of fate seemed foolhardy. How would she react forced into a situation she wasn’t ready nor willing to accept, and at the hands of some wolfen scum?

He wouldn’t stand aside and allow one so perfectly and blatantly of Kaena’s blood to damage their soul so easily when he stood mere inches away. The wolf rose clumsily to his feet, speaking in a manner that assured the coyote of his earlier assumption that this one wasn’t particularly bright. He snarled aloud now, diverting his attention from Halo to him. “You shut the fuck up,” Samael hissed, moving to again strike the monochrome brute to the ground. He laughed then—a hysterical, deranged sound that echoed off the buildings around them. Breaking free from the she-yote’s grasp, he lunged straight for the wolf’s throat. Jaws moved to roughly grasp the flesh of his neck, pinning him roughly to the earth beneath him. Bloodlust struck his soul like desire and claws sunk into his flesh, aiming to bring the brilliant, coppery stench to the surface. “Why don’t I show you just how to kill a wolf?” he purred pleasantly, breaking momentarily from his grip to peer adoringly into the eyes of the soon deceased.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread