Starvation Trepidation
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table and image by jacoby

He yawned lightly, his back being out of commission for the few days it had been had drained him a lot. The tattoo along with the piercings was just a lot to deal with at the moment. He was still not used to the cold metal that touched his tongue every time he licked his lips, and he wasn't used to having metal in his tall audits either. His tail bounced lightly as he took his staff, and helped himself around the place. His eyes still were sleepy, and he needed to make sure he wasn't going to trip or anything, and that's what the staff was for. He rubbed his oceanic orbs before he shook his body out. The tall male yawned once again before he continued on. He was too lazy to hunt, but he was hungry. He hadn't hunted anything since he had gotten his piercings and tattoo. That was mainly because he was sleeping all day though. He also couldn't help but wonder what happened to Alaine and Caillen from time to time. He hadn't even gotten to say goodbye to them. They just left really. He had slept in on the third morning because he just couldn't stay up anymore, and they took their stuff (what little they had) and the left. The thought was always pushed away with a shrug of his broad shoulders.

His gait was rather quick after a few moments just regaining composure from his nap. His eyes worked as well as his audits and nares to find a quick meal. He had wandered quite a long way, and nothing. No rabbit on the wind, and the water was too cold to fish. At least to fish the way he fished. His maw let a small sigh from it, and his shoulders shrugged again. Pach was right. The lazy pack life is ten times better than this bullshit. Having to hunt everyday and shit. the male thought, his audits pulling towards the sound of a voice as he entered the ruins of Halifax. His eyes scanned the area rather quickly, but when he didn't see anything, he started to move in and out of the ruins before he stood infront of a feo. Staring fae to face with her...Well, maybe face to cock, but still. That was only because she was in lupus, and he was in Optime. He immediately reclined to all fours, his staff parallel and on the ground, the deer's nose bone pointing up to the sky.

The ocean crashed into a steel wall. Azure met not so much a steely gray, but a more blueish gray. It was hard to even tell that they were gray. They looked more blue, but they still reminded him of metal. Just a blue tinted metal. He wondered how she obtained such beautiful eyes. He let his gaze then wander over her body. He couldn't help but look at her with a loving face. He loved her scars. He wanted to touch every one of them, to trace them with his fingers, and to hear the stories of the scars. His maw twisted into a rather friendly grin, and his tail wagged in the air behind him. He remained on the same level as she, not daring to be up taller than her, but rather them being at the same level, even if she was in lupus and he in optime. Hallo! I'm Daisuke Ghanjai. he started off with his name. Well, m'lady, why are you here all alone? I mean someone as beautiful as you should be with their mate, their love. he spoke, that same grin on his maw, and his tail still wagging gently. He did not want to come close to her, well, he did, but he was afraid that she wouldn't want him to be next to her, so he stayed infront of her, where he could easily be seen by her.

The Name's Daisuke C. Ghanjai/Urahazu. This is the color I speak in. Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread