The second plague
[html]

rofl@cluelessLali. 500+ words.

#####Lolita lifted her head, watching the chocolate male curiously. For someone who seemed so attractive and enticing, possibly because he did not seem to be openly friendly (an air of danger could always be appreciated), he did not seem to be very. . . Interesting. His tone did not suggest anything welcoming, and while that was fine, it also seemed to lack any enthusiasm, good or bad. That was mildly disappointing, she had to admit. He was obviously a member of Dahlia, judging by the very strong scent, but she had not had much luck with meeting those within her own pack. Thus far, it was only Cmwfen, and then the white female that had been splashing around in the water when Lolita had found her. It was disconcerting, since she had been hoping to find a way to chase her loneliness away, but it did not seem to be possible for her in this pack.

#####For a moment, she was taken aback by his closeness, but that was quickly cast aside as she leaned in closer to him in response, her body significantly smaller than his and thus, her posture was as well. "I'm Lolita Monroe. I guess I should have said that first, but I was curious, since I've never seen anyone leave an entire body on the ground with no head." For all the truth in it, it was still a very weak excuse for why she did not introduce herself immediately. It would have been a good decision to do so, but at least she had given her name now, while she was still in the dark about this man's name. Unfortunately, she was a bit too intimidated by him to ask outright, so she could only hope that he would offer the information up readily now that he knew who she was while she tried to keep her composure the same as it had been upon her arrival, a mixture of curiousity and surprise.

#####Thinking back to what Kaena had said about not knowing Cmwfen but asking about her beta wolf, Lolita could assume that there were at least three leaders of the pack. The black and blue woman was not the top leader, and asking about a beta wolf that was not Cmwfen implied there was another above her below the lead rank. "So, do you know if the leaders are doing anything about this? I only met Cmwfen, and she didn't mention this at all. . . I'm pretty new, so unless it just happened, maybe newcomers should be warned? I mean, it'd be my own fault if I stepped on one of those jaw things, but it still doesn't seem like something that should be ignored." She paused, contemplating the idea. "But you're not ignoring it, which is good. Maybe you can make sure the leaders don't, if they are," she suggested, completely ignoring the possibility of this wolf being one of the leaders. It had not crossed her mind, but even if it had, she likely would not have seen anything wrong with what she said, since in a way, she had complimented him on not ignoring the situation.

Table by Amber!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread