The second plague
[html]

500+.

Haku had often wondered exactly why so few Dahlians seemed to like him. Perhaps he did not fully realize how intimidating his behaviour was, how odd he was for his refusal to be as social as the rest. The Lilium of Dahlia was so full of darkness he could barely stand the world around him. Why he went on he did not know, just knew that he did. He wanted people to burn and die. He wanted to see people wither and turn into the same dark brand. This was not an easy task, for moral ran disgustingly strong in most individuals. They had forgotten the past, what they had once been. The new human race was the luperci. Did anyone ever stop and think back and wonder why the human race had been banished from the face of the earth? They were moving in the wrong direction and there was no way to help them realize this. Haku wanted the old gods back, blood, sweat and tears. Survival of the fittest, a dark age where the weak succumbed and died like the insects they were. The demons would rise and reclaim their earth, would turn it into a beautiful inferno.

The woman with the colour of fire in her hair did not move away like he had wanted her to. Instead she leaned towards him, and the male actually had to keep from snapping after her face. She talked. Why was she talking? The Lilium’s ears started to move back against his skill now. He had to remind himself that this woman did not know what she was doing. She did not know who he was and what he did with reckless people like her. Haku despised letting such things pass without the proper punishment, but it was not yet time to completely violate his promise to Cercelee. Once that promise had meant something, given the Dahlian members immunity from the horrors that their leader could offer. He had no troubles with the thought of breaking it any longer. Cercelee was an uptight little bitch and did not have what it took to rule these lands. Refusing to take any action and treating her second in command dreadfully. He wished he could understand her actions though.

If he had openly worked against her then he would have understood. Why she was behaving so arrogantly and often speaking to him like he was a small child unable to understand was beyond him. Haku was not the one destroying the relationship between the leaders. ”It’s rather unusual, yes,” the man agreed. The woman babbled on, and suddenly Haku did not mind her presence so much after all. ”Unfortunately, our alphess and gamma seem to have little interest in what is happening,” his voice announced sadly yet with a touch of sincere frustration. He actually had imagined more concern from the two leading ladies, but there was nothing. Perhaps this could finally open the members’ eyes and see which one of the leaders that actually tried to do something about this. Would they still look to Cercelee with adoring eyes and think that she cared? Perhaps she did, but ignoring such serious matters was no good. Haku knew that this was not over. Traps, dead animals.. worse things were bound to happen next.

”I am Haku, one of Dahlia's leaders.” he revealed, quite determined to get her over to his side now. ”I’m also the Head Scout of these lands, but despite my attempts to strengthen the security, these things still happen. I fear it will only get worse unless our Rosea finally starts to acknowledge it. I cannot do this alone,” the man said, distress touching his voice. Spreading the dark seeds was a pleasant activity, but his words were also true.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread