Old stomping grounds
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung nodded thoughtfully. The other male was certainly large enough and powerful enough to be a good guardian. ”That seems like a very noble position to me, sir. I’m sure Storm was very fortunate to have you as a sentinel.” Meer looked down at her feet, ears turned back against her own head. She twitched her tail tip nervously as she thought and tried to avoid staring at Skoll. If the other wolf had known that it wasn’t so much his appearance but his gender that made her uneasy, he might not have cared about her nervousness.

She looked up again at his question. Anderung tilted her head slightly. ”I don’t mind at all, sir. I joined Storm because I wasn’t cut out to be a lone wolf. Storm just happened to be the first pack I came across after I realized this. That’s about all there is to it, sir.” Anderung looked around her. She didn’t know that it was impossible for Skoll to outrun her because of some wound. How could she know that, seeing as she just met him?

"Arg! ARG ARGGG!! I ran out of stuff to say ;-; not feelling too good right now anyway. -sigh-."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread