Dreams only she can understand
[html]

Thank you. :3 Althought I feel horrible, since I'm giving you yet another crappy post. 300+ words.

#####The silence did not bother him, though he was concerned for the woman before him. Vigilante was not pleased that he had given her such a fright, as it was not something that he felt should happen. He worked very hard to avoid his old tendencies, and that included being the same feared individual that he had once been. It was not his intention to frighten his pack mates, particularly those that were new to the pack. Nádherné once again nudged the luperci's shoulder, but again, Vigilante turned to quietly assure him with a look that they were quite fine where they were and that the impatient stallion was not always going to get his way with things. It was part of his attempt at following Haven's advice to assert his dominance over the horse, which was necessary, according to his younger, more informed orange-furred pack mate.

#####As he had expected, the pretty woman before him was new to the pack, though much newer than he would have initially guessed. It was rare for him to meet anyone on their first or second days within the pack, so he usually assumed that they had been there for at least a week if they were someone he had not met before. Generally, they had been there longer, as this pack did not seem to get as many newcomers as his old pack had. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Winters. I am Vigilante Haskel. How are you enjoying the pack thus far?" he inquired, also curious to know who she had met so far, or if he might be the first one, other than the one who had accepted her. It was rare for him to meet anyone so soon after they had joined, so they very often had already met a few others. He had suggested the pack to a few loners in the past, but as far as he knew, none had joined yet, unfortunately. Finn had been particularly interesting, and while he had not seen her since their initial meeting, he was curious to know if she had come to the pack yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread