I'm Walking In The Sun;
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: It's cool with me, been keeping myself busy xD

Daisuke looked at the feo. She was already getting into a battle position, or atleast one that he knew to be as the one you would do right before you were going to charge someone. His golden audits pressed back against his skull. Have you ever been in a pack before? she asked him. Daisuke let his eyes hit the ground next to her, suddenly actually feeling her eyes trace over his fur, his body. Her eyes were the same hue as his own, but hers seemed so much more...degrading at the moment. He couldn't meet her gaze any longer, and so he looked at the ground, and then traveled up a gravestone, only keeping his peripherals on her. Yeah, I lived in a pack once upon a time.. he started off. He knew the rules. He knew them all. Not here though. I don't know my way around here that much yet. This place is so much bigger than Zirenta, and you can only adventure so much in one day without passing out. he explained, still using the excuse that he was new in the area.

Truth was, Daisuke had been more places by this time. He had been to Halifax with Hanna, Inferni with Snake, Cour with Heath, and Svara, the other side of Phoenix Valley with Xeris, Dampwoods with Alaine and Caillen, Overgrowth Sunrise with Mew, and Halifax with Finn. So he had seen more of the land than he would allow her to think, and he really wasn't going to explain to where he had been and where he had not, simply because it would be to tedious to do so for him.

Daisuke can speak very well. His thinking needs to be worked on though. I rock and I roll, Let's get this party out of control.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread