Wasted Grace
[html]

Photobucket

I'm sorry I made you wait dear. Trust me that will not happen again. Hover for translation
Ayita Talking
Puppys talking.

Photobucket

Ayita looked around sighing she had to keep her pups active till winter here hit hard. She was afraid of them catching a cold or getting sick but she was in need of things. Looking down at the wide eyed pups she smiled. Her daughter was growing all the more beautiful by the day and her son was not solely white. it was very faint at the moment but he had light gray running through the white. She couldn't help but watch her children play and frolic a bit.

"Maintenant le séjour près de mes petits." She said as she walked next to them. One paw in front of the other until she with ease stood on two legs. She smiled looking down at them. She only hoped they paid enough attention to her. She wasn't in the mood to go play chase the puppies.

She rummaged through the few remaining plants. She had ended up injuring herself hunting. She felt like since her pups were born she was getting hurt. Maybe she was so caught up in being a first time mother she wasn't paying attention. That could be what it was. standing up right she could see her two angels. "Amaranth Kable où sont vous ? Revenu ici." She called shifting forms and she heard laughing and then paws scampering. Oh those two she raced after them smiling as she saw the two little pups skid to a stop.

"Moma semblent grands son une maison grande un autre coup d'oeil de moma ne peut pas vous voir aussi." Ayita laughed at her daughter and son speaking at the same time. "Attendez une minute ralentit." She said as she headed for them oh geez she hoped they hadn't disturbed anyone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread