Pretend I am your Queen
[html]

500+

It all goes, all goes by

It was she that threw her hands around him first. In response he wrapped both of his golden arms around her frame, but the pressure was light. They had always had a relationship filled with affection. As a child he had pressed his tiny runt body against her whenever his nerves got the better of him. He had slept in her bed until he was way past six months old and he was still living with her now despite knowing that he was probably expected to find a new home on to finally live on his own soon. Conor had no desire to move out from Alexey’s house, just as he had had no desire moving out of her bedroom as a young boy. Being thrown out of her bed had been a shock, and now a fear had started to cling to him again, though the boy disguised this well. It was important to try to enjoy every day as much as possible, and the boy did his best to push away such negativity from his mind.

Despite the light response to her hug, the boy felt like melting in her arms. Oh, if he just had not been so young. He was aware that his chances were seated close to zero percent, but he could not change what he felt for her. It was done before he had realized what this enormous feeling truly was. She had been his everything all along; how could he have known this was more than the ordinary affection a child had for its parent? Also, as always, the woman was the first to withdraw from the embrace. He too looked down at the apricot coated animal below them. Alco seemed quite content as the caregiver’s fingers scratched its head. For a moment Conor felt jealous of the smaller creature, but he pushed it away instantly, feeling rather stupid for his mental outburst altogether. His lilac gaze returned to her amber orbs as she revealed that she had waited for them. She often said that, so was it truth or simply old habit that brought those words out into the crisp air?

”Oh,” his voice uttered with playful wonder. ”And all this time I thought you wanted me to get out more and stop clinging to you.” This was true. It was the woman that had pushed him out from the home in order to gain some spine. He had not been a strong child, and she had been everything he had known that was good and safe, and therefore reluctant to stray from her side at all. They had slowly managed to change that, but the young adolescent knew that he still preferred her company than any other. Unfortunately he could no longer cling to her. Although he had waited forever to grow up, there were certain things he felt that he had lost. He could not be careless and honest like he had in the past. Everything had turned so much more complicated now. ”I found a few extra metal jaws today and decided to throw them into the sea so that nature faster can destroy them. Took time to walk to the harbor” although these human made jaws were not at all pleasant, it surely had helped teach the boy constant awareness when he was out walking.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread