.For Once In My Life.
[html]

300+

Savina let her sister's angry words roll off her back, if that was the way that Ghita needed to deal with the pain then so be it. She knew how much it hurt, but somehow she had managed to take it in a quieter manner. Honestly at the time she didn't think she had had the energy to project her voice and rant as her sibling just had. When she spoke again her voice was still at the same soft and calm tone as it had been before. "Non c'è niente offendere Ghita, tutto succede mentre dovrebbe. Era doloroso per me anche, è per tutti, è appena la parte del processo. Ascoltare i suoi istinti e tutto sarà bello." Soon the pain would be forgotten. Once the pups were out and Ghita saw them everything else would melt away. Savina knew, because that was how it had been for her. Once you saw your children it didn't matter how hard or painful it had been to bring them into the world, because all you could think about was how lucky you were and how beautiful they were.

The process started in earnest as all Ghita could do was concentrate on what her body was making her do. Savina's heart thudded in her chest as she watched alternately between her sister's face and where the first pup would be expelled. She held her breath, still praying that all would be well, that this would be the happiest moment of her sister's life and not the worst. Then, a little body was seen and her heart jumped into her throat. Her sister had to return her focus to the labor that was not yet finished and she was ready to attend to the newborn when Sinatra beat her to it. The Commander couldn't help but look at the hybrid with a bit of a shocked expression. She had never heard of a male doing such a duty, especially a male that was not the father. A part of her was not really sure he should be doing it, but she stayed quiet, not wanting to start any arguments.

The pup was apparently alright though, and that was what really mattered. Still, not that she didn't trust Jazper, but the new pup needed to be against his mother, not held up in the air. "You should lay him next to Ghita, Jaz, he'll need to start nursing." She spared him a short smile before turning her attention back to her sister. "Lei fa grande Ghita," she said softly, licking the top of her head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread