I know, I know, I know
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: <33

Yeah...not too bad. I've had worse. I tried something they call "soda pop"--I thought it was supposed to taste good, but nope. Nasty crap. I've never had Vodka, I don't think. This stuff's pretty sweet tasting, though. soda pop? The male would take her word and stay away from the soda-pop then. I'll take your word on the soda. List of things not to drink. This male I met in Cour has some vodka, he saids it's from Russia, wherever that place is. He didn't know where it was either when I asked him, just said that it was far away. he spoke, giving the piece of information he knew about Vodka. Other than what he had said, he knew nothing more of the drink. If I'm gonna call you Dai, Mister, then you've gotta call me Addi. It's only fair. And what do you mean? You weren't always a luperci? she then went on to speak. Daisuke nodded his head. Deal. I was born and raised in my lupus form. I remained a feral lupus until I was attacked by a gang of Luperci. he spoke, nodding his head once more, and then taking another swig of his his bottle.

His vision began to become slightly sharper. This stuff was strong he guessed. Or he might have been a lightweight. Whichever one, his head was already starting to buzz with this last swig. He turned his bottle back upright and then looked to the feo.They used to live here in this city...left a lot behind. I have some human clothes, and toys and stuff back in me and Tokyo's den in Dahlia. They also made a lot of weapons and things to kill each other with. I've seen a few music makers, too...but I don't know how to play them. Couldn't figure it out. You know how? But anyway...I guess they had to wear those clothes to keep warm in the winter time. But in the summer I guess they could go completely naked she started off talking about the humans. Daisuke nodded his head lightly. He had learned about the guitar from Mew, and he was only slightly good at it. Yeah, I know about a guitar, but as far as other instruments, I don't really know about. We never had any of the stuff you have here on my island where I came from. he spoke, his words bouncing off his tongue with his islander accent. His tail still had a steady beat of swinging back and forth from the back of his chair. He noticed something about the chair just then when he accidentally started to lean to the right. The chair spun. Not fast, but he turned it completely around, and giggled lightly. The feo caught his attention once again when she started to speak again.

I read that they lived all over the planet...and they called this planet we live on "Earth." Weird. But I dunno. I've seen some eggs in museums here...probably human eggs. I saw a toy where a baby human came out of an egg, so maybe that's normal for them. I read that they did come from apes, so you're right about that part. And that they lost their hair because a man named Jesus wanted to use it to make his beard. she spoke to him. That bastard! He stoles all their hair! gasped Daisuke, staring at her in wonderment as she told him the story of the humans. What's read? he asked, cocking his head lightly before he giggled again lightly. You've got to be more specific, though. I have a lot of knowledge...hard to narrow it down. she then spoke. Where would he start though? The only things he knew about the humans were the things she had just told him.What is all these things that they put on everything? I see these glyphs everywhere. he spoke, pointing at the bottle's label, talking about the letter's and words on the bottle's label.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread