This is our beginning
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ktable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Let's get this party started! *dances*

|2--X-0-2-2-0-5-||-2--X-0-2-2-0-5-||-2--X-0-2-2-0-5-| fingers ran over his guitar, a song he had found the tabs for in Germany. He didn't have the sheet music anymore, but he had remembered most of the song, the part he kept messing up on being where he stopped and switched to some other song that he knew by heart.|-4-|----------4-------||---|----------------4-||---|--------------5---| he continued, this verse was rather short, filled in by the other instruments he was sure. It was funny because when he was in guitar mode, his Tourette's seemed to calm itself. It was probably because his mind was so focused on the strumming that he didn't have time to have the urge to clear his throat or the urge to scream profanities at the top of his lungs. He did however still twitch his eyes and ears. The twitching of his audits had made him mess up several times in the past, the sound of the guitar becoming distorted to him, which had caused him to either forget where he was, or it made him think that the guitar was out of tune and he'd have to stop because of that. |-12----12-12-9--10-|----15----15-15-13-12-|
|-14fb--14-14-10-12-|----17fb--17-17-15-14-||-------------------|-X3-------------------|
his fingers moved swiftly over the guitar strings, and he mentally thought about each cord before it was hit.

The male had walked along, the black skull bag slung over his shoulder, it held one bottle of whiskey, his needles for piercing, his book, and his lighter. The male wasn't really paying attention to where he was, but he had remembered passing some border that his nares had caught the scent of. He noticed that it didn't smell of coyotes, nein. It smelt of wolf. Wolves. What did he think about them? They were just as guilty as everyone else. They were no different. Selfish, heartless, annoying, and fuckable. They all were the same to him. The short male continued on, not bothering to pay much attention to what was going on around him. His eyes were still on his guitar, and his fingers still running across it. |-----2-------0-------2-------5---||---2---2---0---0---2---2---5---5-|
|-2-------0-------2-------5-------||-----||-10-12~~~-||------||------|
|---------||-7777777733333---||-7777777733333---||-7777777733333---|
his fingers ran over the guitar, stopping for the blank lines before continuing. The male's skill with his hands were obvious. They had to be the one of the only things he could control on his body. That is, until the damn Tourette's caused him to twitch his shoulder. This caused him to mess up in the middle of holding a cord. FUCKING COCK SUCKING BULLSHIT.the male screamed no only because his Tourette's but because he was made because of his Tourette's. He gave up at this point, not only because his fingers slipped, but because he looked up and saw himself walking closer and closer to a rather...Large feo. She was wolf. He didn't know if she had heard him, but he figured she might have, because the outburst was pretty loud.

His body moved towards her still. He figured he might as well try and figure out where the hell he was at the moment, and possibly to get some work done. He looked at the feo. She was rather pretty. He was a woman's boy, and couldn't help himself when looking at females, some of them were just too irresistible. His hand pushed his guitar behind him, as he moved towards the feo. He also noticed that she had a horse. Excuse me, I'm sure you know -MONKEY SHIT- what this place is? he asked, his audits twitching a few tiems before finally resting on her.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread