This is our beginning
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bleive.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 touch and die

You've found the Aniwaya tribelands. You need help, or somethin'? You didn't sound to happy. An' I ain't never heard that word..monkey. What's that supposed ta mean? she spoke, giving him some information. His throat cleared itself, it throat feeling tight. He was slightly nervous all of a sudden, but he did not let it show, instead, his small stature leveled itself, and he stood with his shoulders pulled back and straight, and his spine as straight as it would be. He tried to look as tall as he could. He felt as if he was inferior because of his height, and the only natural way for him to counter this feeling was to make himself look taller, to puff out his handsome chest and suck it up. His tail weaved lightly behind the male as he stood infront of her. Nein, not at the moment. -STUPID CUNT FACE- A monkey is related to a human. They are furry..and annoying... the male spoke gruffly about monkeys. He didn't like them. They were food for him really. Only when they weren't so full of shit though.

His shoulders did their little routine, tensing back, rolling, and then relaxing, and his audits flicked back and forth before he looked to the horse. The horse was huge compared to him, and though this was not the first time he had seen one of the creatures, he still felt slightly intimidated about the encounter. Nice horse, what's is -GONADS- it's name? he asked, his head cocking to the side, giving the male a more innocent look than the previous cold look he held on his face.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread