This is our beginning
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bleive.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For cotl. <3 touch and die

He hated explaining. It was the worst thing that he was forced into every time. There are no humans here any more...but monkeys still, then? And why do you talk like that? he eyes narrowed on her. Some monkeys, not many. Und..I can't -BUTTFUCK- help it. It comes out like that. he accented voice chimed to the feo. His tail flicked lightly behind him, annoyed. It was something he couldn't help but get annoyed at, because every new person he met, he had to explain. Once the Inferni male had to do a meeting, a gathering for the first time, it would be hard. His eyes focused on the taller female.

His name's Bayard. A friend of mine helped me pick out his name. I'm Ember Phoenix, by the way. One of th' leaders here. If you have no ill intent...then you're welcomed to come inside the borders for a visit. Always willin' to meet new people she then spoke, her hands running in the horse's short hair. His eyes were distracted by the gentle touch he could see touching the horse. Gentle...Loving.. He shook his head lightly before he looked back into her eyes. Cotl Van Ulrich. It's nice to meet you, Ember, Bayard. he spoke, his speech not affected this time, but he did make up this time with a clearing of his voice.
Inferni has no horses. -SHITFACED BITCH- Is Aniwaya the only one who does? he asked, curiosity riddling his voice and eyes.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread