I Bring No Real [J]oy to You; [m]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... table1.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">     Whee, I am no longer crazy from sleep deprivation. Big Grin And I lurve your avatar. And awwwww, someone should totes introduce Cotl to like, screaming heavy death metal, where his bouts profanity would be quite acceptable and cheered by the fans. ;D

The hybrid woman could certainly agree with that—both from the odd use of the word presidential, which was somewhat appropriate, though in her case it might be vice presidential, and the reference to a woman having a cock. It would give her enemies pause, at least, and she wondered what the reaction would be to seeing her shout that. Weaker-kneed enemies would probably run screaming just at the words—the prospect of fighting a crazy opponent wasn't exactly appetizing to most.

The lead-furred Centurion listened with clear interest as the canine continued to speak, his accent diverting into a language she did not know but could still understand well enough, given the context and the placement of the English words between. Trapping was an interesting skill; the hybrid woman did not know many who excelled at that form of hunting, adopted from the humans. More interesting than that, though, was his ability to tattoo—and pierce. Here clear interest sparkled in her sole eye, and her coal-dipped ears pricked forward in interest, one whole and one tattered to bits.

"Tattooing?" the hybrid repeated, tilting her head to the side. "I am a novice at tattooing. Maybe you could show me a few things?" the coyote asked, eager to expand her skill. The hybrid woman was not particularly artistic; she could hardly expect to develop the skill for design, but copying others' work, pictures and especially the Chaos star that blazed on the skin of many Lykoi family members—that was well within her skill level. "I think you'll make a good addition to the clan. For now you'll be a Tirones, our subordinate rank," the hybrid explained, smiling again. It looked, for the first time, to be a genuine smile—being here and interacting with this canine had lifted her mood somewhat, and she was quite glad for that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread