I Bring No Real [J]oy to You; [m]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Haa, if he could find some cds(and a working stereo-like that'll ever happen), or some books with the tabs, and lyrics he'd probably be able to introduce himself xDD +

Tattooing? I am a novice at tattooing. Maybe you could show me a few things? she asked him, showing very much interest in the subject. Cotl had been doing tattooing for atleast half of his life by now, since he had nothing else to do while stuck in the den. He would have someone come in everyday for have a tattoo done. Weither it was a new member of the clan, or be a regular, coming back for another piece of artwork from Cotl Van Ulrich. His tail wagged gently since the two had found something that they could relate to.
Ha, I could do so. -NYEH- For the right price. he spoke, licking his lips. What this meant was a secret to everyone really. For the right price he'd do just about anything you wanted him to. There just always had to be something in it for himself. I lost my Tattooing gun on the ship coming over here though. Ya'll have a -FUCK FACE- city around here? he asked, he did not know much about this place, so he might as well try and find the closest city to go "shopping". Maybe he could take her with him. It could be a bonding trip for the two or something. Did I really just think about that? the male mentally growled to himself. Sometimes he couldn't help that helpless pup inside of him that just wanted a friend. His tail stiffened again as he caught it wagging.

I think you'll make a good addition to the clan. For now you'll be a Tirones, our subordinate rank. she spoke on. Thanks, Kaena. his accented voice finally spoke her name for the first time. The way it bounced off his tongue, he was surprised about how nice it sounded with his accent. He furrowed his brows and mouthed her name again, imagining the sound once again without making a sound. He turned his head away from her for a moment. I'm going to have to get my shit from the -FORNICATION- cave that I've been staying in. I'll do that later though. he spoke this sentence more to himself than to her, reminding himself that he had to get his bag and guitar from that cave. But would you mind showing me -SHITHEAD- around first? he asked, his cold orbs focused back on her.

-----------------------------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread