unusual situations
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Haven thought he heard her laugh, but when he looked over to her he didn't see any humor on her face really, so perhaps he'd been mistaken. It was clear that Ataxia was very guarded and he couldn't help but be curious as to why. There had to be some reason and any reason for someone to act in that way probably wasn't good. The smile on his face didn't change, but inwardly he was concerned over what had befallen the pale woman to make her so uncomfortable around others. She had probably been hurt, but had it been physical? Emotional? Both? He hated senseless violence, especially any that was committed against women. The Knight made a mental note to keep an eye on her and make sure that she was adjusting alright from now on.

He wasn't at all offended that she had drifted off a bit, he wasn't so full of himself to think he was some amazingly interesting individual and he should have her constant, rapt attention. He just shook his head in a light manner. "It's okay, no need to apologize. Well, not here, but in a pack not too far to the west of here called Crimson Dreams. I guess I should've said that I've never been out of this general area." Haven practically shivered at the idea of place that was always cold and covered in snow. "Yuck! I can't blame you for leaving, that sounds pretty awful. I don't think I could deal with it being winter all the time." The Aatte male most definitely preferred the warmer months of the year. As she offered him another small smile his own grew a little bit. Hopefully at some point those smiles would come more easily for the femme, they suited her soft features well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread