it's off to work we go
[html]
TELL ME, ARE YOU FREE, WHEN THE FEAR FALLS ON YOU?

Now he was getting agitated. At first he had been simply displeased at being forced into the company of another, but he didn't get too worked up about that fact at first. Sure, it was annoying as hell, but he assumed that he would be able to wander off and continue on his merry way and back into solitude. Usually any strangers that Dante had the misfortune of bumping into were quite happy to let him leave, especially when he had the usual mask of displeasure clinging to his features. So now he was a little unsure of what he would do, too used to getting off scot-free in these encounters to really think about dealing with strangers any further. His anger was always quick to flare up when he was forced into unfamiliar and unpleasant situations, and this time was no exception. The glare on his features was soon acompanied by a snarl as the woman called him by his new little nickname. She was having fun with this, wasn't she? "Oh, I'm sure ya'd just love ta find out, wouldn' ya?" he growled. He'd probably fly right off the handle if this kept up, but he was determined to remain calm (at least as calm as Dante could get) for as long as possible.

His first instinct was to back away as the woman stepped closer to him, but he fought the urge and stood strong. She wanted to play games with him? Fine, he would play right along. He pulled his hands from his pockets and moved his arms to cross over his chest and took a step forward towards her in defiance. He hated to admit it, but he was interested in finding out what her next move would be. He kept his gaze locked on her and a sneer on his maw to declare his challenge.

OH, TO BREATHE IN FIRE, AND KNOW I'M FREE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread